18 Festive activities for lockdown
So we're back in lockdown, and of course it's less than ideal. However, we are approaching the most magical time of the year, so we say why not start the festive season now. It may not be as sociable as usual, but there are plenty of Christmas-themed activities you can do in lockdown - here are 18 ideas.
1. Make your own Christmas cards
2. Make some homemade Christmas presents - jams, candles, jumpers - use your imagination.
3. Make some homemade Christmas decorations
4. Write a Christmas song
5. Learn to play Christmas songs on the keyboard/ guitar/ other instrument
6. Christmas baking!
7. Have a Christmas movie marathon
8. Cook a festive-themed feast
9. Make Christmas candles
10. Christmas shopping online - get some friends together on zoom and do your Christmas shopping together - the lockdown way.
11. Write a Christmas story
12. Read a Christmas book
13. Host Zoom Christmas drinks
14. Make some festive cocktails
15. Paint a festive picture
16. Perform a nativity at home
17. Make festive themed clothes or upcycle old clothes with Christmassy additions.
18. Do a Christmas jigsaw