24 More ways to keep yourself entertained during lockdown
Back in April we brought you '20 ways to keep yourself entertained during lockdown'. Well we're back in lockdown now, so for those who have exhausted the first list... here's 24 more!
1. Learn to cook a new dish/ make sushi/ bake homemade bread
2. Make homemade Christmas presents or decorations
3. Clear out your wardrobe
4. Have a movie marathon complete with popcorn
5. Learn to make candles
6. Have a spa night with facemasks, manicure, and brow styling
7. Try a new hair colour or style
8. Start listening to podcasts on things you are interested in, or make your own!
9. Start a new business - whether its making crafts, selling cookies, or consulting, use your free time to make some extra cash.
10. Learn how to do calligraphy
11. Learn to knit and make cosy hats and jumpers
12. Learn to make your own facemasks
13. Learn to make cocktails
14. Host a zoom quiz night with some pals
15. Become an expert on something you're interested in - wine, beer, french culture, food, motorbikes, cars... the internet has all the info
16. Make mini models or even re-discover your childhood and make a masterpiece out of Lego
17. Make your own jam
18. Do some puzzles
19. Make a photo album or scrap book
20. Clear up your phone and computer by deleting files you don't need anymore. Whilst you're at it, back up the things that you do need!
21. Tie dye some old clothes for a new look
22. Call someone who lives alone
23. Have a board game night
24. Host a murder mystery night on zoom
Lookout for more ways to lockdown tips coming to the blog soon!