5 Nail Trends for AW16/17
Another new season, another new nail trend. And you know Bliss are always super keen to ensure your nails are bang on trend. So here are 5 nail trends to see you right through to Spring!
1. Gothic Glamour - to fit with the fashion and make up trends this season, blacker than black nails are right on trend. Glam it up with some crystals on a matte black background or a plum overlay on a black base.
2. Metallic Silver - silver nails were big in Spring and Summer, but now they have an icy feel to take the trend through to winter. Or opt for a dark silver for a chrome feel.
3. Swarovski and rhinestone embellishments - add a feel of wealth and luxury to your nails this season. Keep it simple with a couple of crystals on one or two nails, or go all out with dramatic, eye catching all-over crystals.
4. Glitter, glitter everywhere... Glitter, always our best friend in Autumn and Winter, and this year is no different. Go subtle with glitter tips or all-out with glitter all over.
5. Stunning stripes - another trend which is continuing from Spring, and it's hardly surprising seeing as stripes were all over clothes too. Simple is often best with a single stripe down the middle, but several horizontal stripes over the top half of the nail is also an effective alternative.