Bliss' Top Sunbed Tips
We're very pleased that Bliss Spa is now open for a limited range of treatments, including sunbeds. We're offering 100 minutes for £25 right now, as we know how much many of you missed your sunbed sessions.
Your own goggles must be worn - purchase from reception for £2 if you don't have your own. Please ensure that a socially distanced queuing system is in place, and that you will be required to sign in on arrival. We have also stepped up cleaning procedures to make your Bliss visit as COVID-safe as possible.
Sunbed use is strictly for those age 18+.
Read our top tips to tan safely and effectively with Bliss sunbeds.
1. If you have never been on a sunbed, or if you are fair skinned or burn easily, keep your sessions to 3 minutes. You can then build this up very gradually as you start to develop a tan, but be wary - overdoing it is dangerous.
2. Use sunbed lotion to protect your skin and maximise tanning.
3. ALWAYS wear tanning goggles to protect your eyes.
4. Protect your lips with UV lip balm - as lips do not produce melanin they are at risk of burning.
5. If you are unfortunate enough to get sun burnt soothe your skin with moisturiser and do not return to the sunbed until all of the redness has gone.
6. Always make sure that you eat and drink water before tanning to avoid feeling unwell during your sunbed session.
7. Exfoliate before you start tanning, and keep skin moisturised for best results, and to reduce your risk of burning.
For all enquiries please call: