Eyebrows-Shaping Aftercare Tips
When you get your eyebrows done at Bliss, not only are your brows transformed but so is your entire face.
However if you want the perfection to last, aftercare is essential.
1. We know it can be tempting but avoid tweezing in between appointments in order to maintain the best possible shape long term.
2. Avoid using any products such as make up remover or cleanser around the brow area for 24 hours following your treatment.
3. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for 24 hours.
4. Avoid exfoliating and using anti-ageing products around the brow area for three days either side of the treatment.
5. Avoid using any self-tanning products on the face for around two-three days either side of the treatment. If you do wish to use a tanning product on your face, apply a barrier to the hair and just around the brow prior to tanning to prevent discolouration of your tint.
6. Avoid the temptation to over touch the brow area after a treatment. Touching can add oils in to the area (from your fingers/hands) and could clog the open pores, resulting in spots.
Bliss Baby 0113 275 2675
Bliss West Park 0113 230 4305
Bliss Retreat 0113 258 8425
Bliss Street Lane 0113 269 8522
Bliss Urban 0113 278 1572