Homemade Christmas present ideas
Since we're all spending a little more time at home at the moment, why not use that time to make some homemade Christmas gifts for your loved ones? Homemade presents are so personal, and they show that you really care. Here are some of our top suggestions for homemade Christmas gifts...
1. Homemade jams and chutneys
2. Handmade candles
3. Knitted hats and scarves
4. Homemade face masks - looks like we will be needing them for the foreseeable future!
5. Cushions and bunting are both very easy gifts to sew
6. Stovetop potpourri - very cheap and easy but delightful!
7. Baking kits - combine all the necessary dry ingredients to make a recipe into a mason jar and decorate with a pretty bow.
8. Decorate your own baubles as gifts
9. Salt dough Christmas tree decorations
10. Embroidered home decor
11. Citrus or coffee scrub
12. Infused vodkas
13. Handmade soap
15. Christmas candy
Keep an eye on the Bliss blog for more Christmas present ideas coming soon!