How to help your makeup survive in the heat
With the unpredictable British summer weather, and holidays to exotic destinations, we want to be ready to look our best in any eventually. Ensuring that our makeup lasts in the heat isn't something us Brits have to deal with too often, so we may find ourselves clueless! Here are Bliss' top tips for making your makeup last in the heat.
1. Use a clever primer with SPF to protect your skin whilst providing a perfect base to apply makeup to. Try Coola's daydream mineral primer with SPF 30.
2. Use a sweat proof concealer like ELF's 16hr camo concealer.
3. Mix up different makeup textures - creams, powders, pencils, liquids, waxes - duality is key for makeup that is resistant to sweat and humidity.
4. Use blotting paper rather than loo roll to dab away sweat without ruining your makeup.
5. Carry a facial spray tan you can spritz to physically cool your face down and prevent makeup melting.
6. Use waterproof mascara to avoid panda eyes.
7. Use a makeup setting spray.
With these top tips, you're ready to go whatever your summer plans!
Do check back to the blog regularly for the latest beauty new, tips and tricks, alongside tempting recipes and more.
If you haven't yet indulged in our amazing value summer sale packages, hurry before it's too late. Shop online here and redeem in branch.