Homemade Valentines Gift Ideas
What do you do when you're in lockdown in January? Make homemade Valentines gifts for your loved ones! Homemade gifts are so thoughtful, plus they provide us with something fun to do to pass the time until lockdown is over. Since many of us may have to mail our gifts this year, now is the perfect time to start planning!
Here are our top suggestions for homemade Valentines gifts...
1. Homemade chocolates, truffles, and cakes
2. Handmade candles
3. Knitted hats and scarves
4. Homemade face masks - looks like we will be needing them for the foreseeable future!
5. Cushions and bunting are both very easy gifts to sew
6. Cocktail infusion kits - combine a range of infusions so that your recipient just needs to add a spirit!
7. Baking kits - combine all the necessary dry ingredients to make your favourite cake, cookie or brownie recipe into a mason jar and decorate with a pretty bow.
8. Make your own fake plants
9. Knitted coffee sleeve
10. Embroidered home decor
11. Citrus or coffee scrub
12. Infused vodkas
13. Handmade soap
15. Heart shaped candy
Do check the Bliss lockdown sale
for online gifts delivered around Leeds, and gift vouchers to redeem when we reopen post-lockdown.