How to make the most of Easter in lockdown
Easter is often viewed as a time of big gatherings of family and friends, and getting out doing exciting things with the family. Whilst it won't be quite the same this year, that doesn't mean it won't still be fun.
Here are our favourite ideas for lockdown Easter activities...
1. Do some Easter baking - from hot cross buns to creme egg brownies, the possibilities are endless.
2. Have an egg and spoon race in the back garden.
3. The classic Easter egg hunt around the house and garden.
4. Bunny hop sack races around the garden.
5. Play pin the tail on the bunny.
6. Easter themed arts and crafts - there are plenty of easy ideas out there that don't cost much to do.
7. Decorate your own eggs
8. Get the family together for a Zoom quiz night
9. Have an Easter disco at home
10. Have a picnic in the back garden.
Easter will look different this year, but don't let that get you down. Restrictions will soon be easing thanks to the hard work that we have all contributed to that has lowered case numbers significantly. So enjoy the long weekend any way you want to and look forward to a safer and less restricted future.